Setting Up Your Sample Reports for Exporting
Before Using the Reports:
Unzip the Report:
Your sample reports are contained in a self-extracting zip file.
To unzip them to your a: drive, first insert a disk and follow the appropriate steps.
From your Start menu, choose
and type in the following: a:\FileName.exe.
NOTE: The file name can be found in the top left corner of the
Re-Index the Report:
- In Maplewood for Windows, choose
Builder, Reports For Exporting, Present Students.
- Once in Report Builder, hold down the
key and press Enter.
- Choose File, Re-index
- Select drive 'a' and click OK.
Calling Up The Reports:
- From the Export screen choose
- Select drive 'a' and open the
Photo Day Win report.
- Choose File, Export
Report. It defaults to send the data by homeroom. If you
want to change the order, click Export Order.
- Click Export.
- Indicate the path and file name.
- Choose File, View Exported File to see if the data is correctly formatted.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call for
customer support at 800-265-3482.